Personal Security For Women
A few additional suggestions are advisory for women.
- Travel on well-lit streets and keep your purse out of sight.
- If you have car trouble in a dark area, lock yourself in and await the arrival of the police.
- If a stranger stops to give you assistance do not get out of the car. Ask the person to call for help.
- Do not stop & offer help to stranded motorist.
- If you suspect that someone is following you, drive to the police station or police picket.
- Women are urged not to ask for lift under any circumstances.
- Never pick up a person asking for lift.